Deep Learning for Product Managers
This two day workshop is designed to give participants the skills need to take Deep Learning in the Real World. Whether that be deploying to the cloud, at the edge on mobile or in the browser, we look at the strategies, frameworks and model changes need to get the best performance for various types of models.
What You'll Learn
- ✓ Understand how modern Machine Learning works
- ✓ Evaluate data requirements for an AI project
- ✓ What is currently possible and not in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing
- ✓ Strategies for cost effective deployment of ML Projects
- ✓ How to build and run a Machine Learning team.
- ✓ How to plan and manage AI Projects
In the ever-changing landscape of technology, product managers must be at the forefront of understanding and influencing the design and enhancement of innovative products. Deep Learning (DL), a sophisticated form of Machine Learning (ML), constitutes a major part of the current AI technologies, influencing companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
In this specialized module of the Deep Learning Developer Series, we focus on the tools, techniques, and models from a product manager's perspective. This includes not just the models like Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, and Transformers but also tools and best practices to manage and design ML projects, with a special emphasis on Logic and Learning Models (LLMs).
Day 1: Understanding the Basics of Deep Learning and Managing Structured Data
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- Techniques and strategies for building models in tabular and structured data
- Tools and practices for managing ML projects
Day 2: Tools for Computer Vision Products
- Understanding Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Applications in image classification and object detection
- Efficient data preparation and management
Day 3: Natural Language Processing and Building ML Projects with LLMs
- Deep Learning in document classification and entity extraction
- Introduction to Logic and Learning Models (LLMs)
- Building ML projects with LLMs for innovative solutions
- Case studies and real-world examples for learning
- Hands-on experience and in-class challenges
- Practical insights into running ML projects and their distinction from conventional software engineering
- Strategies for collecting and annotating data within an organization
- Building and structuring ML teams
- Designing scalable AI products
This course is designed to equip product managers with the skills needed to not only enhance existing products but also to innovate and create new types of products and services. The added focus on tools for managing ML projects and building with LLMs ensures a comprehensive understanding tailored to the modern product manager's needs.
Technologies we teach will include:
Earn a certificate upon completion
Time to Complete
Approx. 28 hours to complete
Why Study Artificial Inteligence?
1. Demand for AI/Dl jobs has never been at this all time high.
2. Developers need these skills
3. AI/DL Jobs pay more than standard developer jobs
Request More Info
Sign up to receive additional information about this course. Find out what other learners are doing with the skills they gamed, and evaluate if this course is the right fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to log in at a set time? How does the 360-degree assessment work? At this point, you probably have a few questions, and we’ve got answers.